Sunday, September 8, 2013

First card I made with a gutter


Sorry that the pics are sideways.
This card was very fun to make. Cut one piece white daisy and 1 piece printed cardstock at 4 3/4 x 5 1/2.  Score the 5 1/2 side at 1/2 inch.  This will become a gutter.  Cut 1 piece of printed cardstock at 1/5 x 5 1/2.
Using the artist CTMH cartridge cut 5 balloons and 1 cup cake.  Artiste cartridge # D1529.  This cartridge comes with the purchase of the Artriste Z1790.  You will also cut 1 of the Happy Birthday tags from the same stamp set and cartridge.  Use the measurements that are indicated right on the stamp set.  Stamp in the colors you like.  I also used strong adhesive to make the cutter.  You will need asitate to hold up the balloons and cupcakes.  Join me at club for more instructions.

I used laughing lola paper.  I love it, and hope you do too.

No comments: