Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend scrap getaway March 2012

Hello everyone,  I just came back from a wonderful weekend retreat with a few friends.  We went to Memories Manor in St Clair Michigan.  It's always a good time to relax, laugh and crop with friends.

I want to share with you a couple pages that I made with CTMH products.  I have found a new neutral color.  Yes, Creme Brulee.  I really want to begin downsizing what I take with me to scrap getaways.  So I brought chocolate, black, a couple blues, sweet leaf, colonial white, white daisy and yes creme brulee.  I think creme brulee ended up in each paper theme.  I did bring a couple different level 2 packs that also include coordinating solids.  I was so amazed on the versatility of the paper packs.  Didn't know what layouts I would use the paperpacks for but working on Chicago a few work fantastic. 

No comments: